- Road base is frequently used in the construction of roads, parking areas, paving substrates, hard stands and footpaths. Once compacted it forms a hard surface with a high level of mechanical strength.
- Road base is a mixture of graded granite or blue metal stone, Road base is typically blue to black in colour, and sized at 20 mm minus (meaning it includes material graded from 20 mm down to dust.)
- Crushed and size graded granite or blue metal.
- Compacted sub-base under pavements and slabs.
- Perfect for path constructions.
- Under fill in concreting.
- High strength when compacted at a reasonable depth
Road Base Delivered Metro
Welcome to our online store offering online pricing to the Perth metro area. If you have different requirements or quantities or you live outside our standard delivery area, please don’t hesitate either to email or call us directly at our store in Kelmscott. We look forward of being of service.