- regularly used in garden beds, along fence lines, between pavers/slabs and in water features as a decorative stone.
- Rainbow stone is a good alternative to mulching as it will not degrade over time.
- Crushed and size graded quartz.
- Commonly used in garden beds and water features as a decorative stone.
- Great alternative to mulching as it does not degrade over time
- Weedmat should be used to prevent weeds
Rainbow Stone 16MM - 20MM Delivered Metro from 1m3
Welcome to our online store offering online pricing to the Perth metro area. If you have different requirements or quantities or you live outside our standard delivery area, please don’t hesitate either to email or call us directly at our store in Kelmscott. We look forward of being of service.