- Cracked pea gravel is regularly used by commercial landscapers and home owners in garden beds, around home and along fences as a decorative stone.
- Cracked pea gravel can be used on driveway, paths or hardstands, due to it being racked there is a less change of slipping on the rocks as they would not move as much as the round pea gravel.
- Unconsolidated rock fragments, sandstone, limestone
- Do not degrade over time and they allow great water flow and provide the soil with some protection from the sun
- Weedmat can be placed underneath to stop the aggregate from mixing with the existing sand
- Help the control of weeds
Pea Gravel Split 17MM Delivered Metro from 1m3
Welcome to our online store offering online pricing to the Perth metro area. If you have different requirements or quantities or you live outside our standard delivery area, please don’t hesitate either to email or call us directly at our store in Kelmscott. We look forward of being of service.