- Often describes as a ‘ball bearing’ type of stone
- Pea gravel is often used as a mulch in garden beds, around homes, in pots and along fences as a decorative stone, or as a dry river bed for a feature.
- Due to this product being round it has the potential to roll or shift easier than cracked pea gravel so we don't recommend using this product in areas people are likely to walk through/on.
- Crushed and size graded Laterite stone
- Do not degrade over time and they allow great water flow and provide the soil with some protection from the sun
- Weedmat can be placed underneath to stop the aggregate from mixing with the existing sand
- Help to suppress of weeds
Pea Gravel Round 20MM Delivered Metro
Welcome to our online store offering online pricing to the Perth metro area. If you have different requirements or quantities or you live outside our standard delivery area, please don’t hesitate either to email or call us directly at our store in Kelmscott. We look forward of being of service.