- Great for topdressing new or existing lawns that need a boost.
- 10mm max thickness recommended due to being quite a rich soil that is high in nitrogen.
- Apply spring to late summer for best results (it can be applied all year long - excluding excessively hot summer days as it could potentially cause burning to occur)
- IMMEDIATELY WATER IN AFTER USE.
- Top dressing sand, gingin loam and poultry manure.
- Moisture holding capabilities.
- Gives lawn the nutrients required.
- Promotes healthy growth.
Special Lawn Mix Delivered Metro
Welcome to our online store offering online pricing to the Perth metro area. If you have different requirements or quantities or you live outside our standard delivery area, please don’t hesitate either to email or call us directly at our store in Kelmscott. We look forward of being of service.