- Cracker dust is commonly used in construction as a base for artificial lawns, in paving screeds as well as being used as pathways or driveways.
- It compacts down really well while still allowing drainage.
- Although cracker dust is most used in the construction industry, it can also be used in gardening as an organic fertilizer. Cracker dust contains certain minerals that are beneficial in a garden bed.
- Crushed and size graded granite or blue metal stone.
- Can be used as an organic fertilizer.
- Pathways and driveways.
- Underlay for artificial lawn.
Cracker Dust - 2MM Delivered Metro
Welcome to our online store offering online pricing to the Perth metro area. If you have different requirements or quantities or you live outside our standard delivery area, please don’t hesitate either to email or call us directly at our store in Kelmscott. We look forward of being of service.